Affordable Colleges for Engineering in Canada
Canada is an ideal destination for students willing to pursue Engineering. Hosting nearly half a million international students, Canada produces a large number of engineering graduates each year. This article will show you the reasons why should you study engineering in Canada and a list of cheap colleges to study Engineering major.
Affordable colleges with high-quality programs
International engineering students in Canada have the best opportunities to study at colleges accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET). Many international students are hesitant to study engineering in Canada because they think it will be too expensive. Whatever your budget maybe, you’ll find something just right for you. The cost might run anywhere from 7,000 Canadian dollars to CA$50,000 per year.
Opportunities to gain hands-on experience through internships and research projects
Students will have the opportunity to do internships and research projects with renowned companies and thus boost up their careers. Studying in one of the reputable colleges and universities in Canada would help students establish professional relations with experts in the field. Many are also affiliated to well-known companies and institutions at home and abroad. This allows you to develop innovative technology-based solutions that address the needs of an evolving global marketplace while gaining hands-on experience.
Work while studying abroad
During their semesters, all international students in Canada have the chance to work up to 20 hours per week, and full-time during the summer and winter breaks. You will not need an additional work permit to work on campus or as an intern in any company because your study visa is sufficient to assist you in finding part-time employment.
Centennial College – Toronto
There are multiple programs available for Engineering at Centennial College, such as:
- Biomedical Engineering Technology (Diploma/Certificate – 3 years)
- Energy Systems Engineering Technology (Diploma/Certificate – 3 years)
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology – Automation and Robotics (Diploma/Certificate – 2 years)
- Architectural Technology (Diploma/Certificate – 3 years)
- Electronics Engineering Technician (Diploma/Certificate – 2 years)
- Motive Power Technician Diploma (Diploma/Certificate – 2 years)
- (Automotive) Motive Power Technician (Diploma/Certificate – 2 years)
George Brown College – Toronto
Available programs for Engineering & Technology at George Brown College are:
- Electromechanical Engineering Technician (Diploma / certificate – 2 years)
- Construction Engineering Technician (Diploma / certificate – 2 years)
- Construction Engineering Technology (Diploma/Certificate – 3 years)
Cambrian College – Toronto
- Mobile Applications Development (Graduate diploma / certificate – 1 year)
- Power Engineering Technology (Diploma/Certificate – 3 years)
- Civil Engineering Technology (Diploma/Certificate – 3 years)
Georgian College – Ontario
- Mechanical Techniques – Small Engine Mechanic (Diploma/Certificate – 1 year)
- Mechanical Techniques – Marine Engine Mechanic (Diploma/Certificate – 1 year)
About Canada Admission Hub
Admission Hub is one of the largest International Student Immigration Firm based in Toronto & Vancouver. Currently, it operates in the following markets: Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Europe, Vietnam, and India.
Our parent company CVH Immigration Ltd. Admission Hub is helping and supporting International Students around the world to Study, Work, and Immigrate to Canada. We are proud to partner with over +150 Canadian Institutions.
If you want help with your Study Visa application, the first step is to BOOK A CONSULTATION with Admission Hub’s Consultant, share your background and our consultant will reach out to provide you with as much assistance as possible.