New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)
New Brunswick is the only officially bilingual province in Canada, with about 30 percent of the population speaking French as a first language. New Brunswick is home to a number of cities such as Fredericton, Saint John, and Moncton.
The NBPNP is New Brunswick’s Provincial Nominee Program.
Through the NBPNP, prospective immigrants with the skills and experience targeted by the province may receive a New Brunswick provincial nomination certificate. With this nomination, foreign nationals may then apply for Canadian permanent residence. The NBPNP accepts applications under the following immigration categories:
- Express Entry Labour Market Stream
- Skilled Workers with Employer Support
- Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream
- Entrepreneurial Stream
- Skilled Workers with Family Support
- Succession Connect pilot program