Talk to us on WhatsApp
1. International Graduate Entrepreneur Category (NLPNP)
Newfoundland and Labrador’s International Graduate Entrepreneur Category aims to retain international graduates who have attended Memorial University and College of the North Atlantic and who wish to create, co-own or manage a business in the province.
|Newfoundland and Labrador International Graduate Entrepreneur|
Candidates in the Newfoundland and Labrador International Graduate Entrepreneur category will be required to have at least one year of experience owning and actively operating their business in Newfoundland and Labrador prior to pursuing a provincial nomination. However, those with existing businesses in the province could be eligible for nomination upon applying, pending business viability.
To be considered under this category, individuals are required to submit an Expression of Interest to the province’s Office of Immigration and Multiculturalism.
The Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP) plans to accept Expressions of Interest for this category on an ongoing basis.
2. Minimum Requirements for Applicants
In order to be eligible under this category, candidates must:
- have graduated or completed a program of at least two years in length from a public post-secondary institution, as per Federal Government requirements;
- demonstrate English or French language proficiency equivalent to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in speaking, listening, reading, and writing; and
- have at least one year’s experience in actively managing and owning a business in which they hold a minimum one-third ownership in Newfoundland and Labrador prior to seeking provincial nomination.
The NLPNP says there is no minimum investment required for applicants in this category.
Si desea obtener más información sobre sus opciones de inmigración, estaremos encantados de ayudarle. Ya sea que esté planeando visitar, estudiar, trabajar o iniciar un nuevo negocio en Canadá, nuestros consultores de inmigración lo ayudarán en cada paso del proceso.